Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cooking


So. I always have super high hopes of preparing new and exciting meals for me and my hubby. I like to try new stuff...and I always, ALWAYS, add lib a bit (OK, a lot). Ask my hubby, haha, I am always making up some new "sauce." Unfortunately, I tend to usually HATE everything I make. I guess I'm pickier than I realize. FORTUNATELY, the hubby tends to LOVE everything I make so, I'm good to go because at least he likes it and it wasn't a total waste (unless he just tells me loves it...sheesh...that would suck).

ANYWHO...I somehow stumbled upon a new blog in which I have found myself highly addicted to (like that is hard)...

Beth, at Budget Bytes, is awesome at compiling and preparing inexpensive, yet delicious, recipes! The best thing about this, I think, is her pictures! I don't know about you but when I am trying a new recipes I ALWAYS want to see pictures of what I am trying to make! She even has step by step pictures. PERFECT!

I like to think that I love to cook and be in the kitchen preparing glorious meals, no matter how long it takes, but that is not the true of the matter. I want 5-star restaurant quality food prepared in under 30 minutes...and I want all of the ingredients to be "easy" (i.e., I know where to find them in the grocery store and I don't have to look them up online to see what they look like).

So, anyway, I just wanted to share some other sites I visit on a regular, seeking really easy and new dinner ideas! Enjoy!

Women's Day
Take notice of the "Easy Recipes" Tab, hehe. ;o) But seriously, be sure to check out the Month of Menus!

AllRecipes.com
I like clicking on "Ingredients" at the top of the page and typing in keywords like "easy" or "crockpot."

No comments:

Post a Comment