Thursday, December 30, 2010

Its been awhile...

WHEW. It has been awhile since I posted!

So I ran across this article on CNN today...and it could not have been a more perfect find to my current "struggles."

You can read it here...
When the Fat Girl Got Mad at God

I do not feel that I blame God for me being fat...I simply blame myself, as I should. I have not been "craving" God, and I think I do tend to think about food more than I do about God. This is very sad and embarrassing to admit, but it is the truth nonetheless. I also don't think I ironicly stumbled across this article either...I think it was God speaking to me. Well, I'm all ears! :o)

SO! This article left me wanting to read more! As my pattern always seems to be, I looked up "Made to Crave" by Lysa TerKeurst which then led me to the book's blog site which then led me to Lysa's blog which then led me to Psalm 31 Minitries! First of all, the video on the book's blog site is HILARIOUS!

Check it out here...
Made to Crave

Anyway, Lysa is awesome...I think she is someone you just want to keep watching because of how God's word shines through :o)
Lysa TerKeurst's Videos

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment