Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Make Someone Happy!

I am listening to Pandora Radio on my Blackberry, as I normally do at work to tune out noisy co-workers.  Usually, I listen to Country Radio or Rap/Pop Radio of sorts...anything to keep me high-spirited throughout the day.

Well, this morning I decided to listen to Frank Sinatra Radio. There is nothing like the "classics." My headache is gone...and I feel happy!
This music makes me long for warmer weather and spring dresses to dance/glide around in!

...Big puffy white clouds...lush green grass...cherry blossoms...

This music also reminds me of spending summer days at my grandparents house. My grandmother and I would go to the library and rent old movies like, "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes." I've definitely seen that movie at least 20 times.

This song in particularly just made my morning :o)
by Jimmy Durante

1 comment:

  1. I used to have Jimmy Durante playing on my blog...that music is the best! :) I didn't know you had a blog! I would have been reading it by now!! Anyway...hey from a few streets over!

    ReplyDelete